Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017 New Year

Well, it's 2017 and the hashtag #ShareMore overcame me around New Years Day. Here I go; I'm trying to SHARE MORE with you.

My fitness has fallen off the wayside for the past six weeks, at least since soccer ended in November. My work life took a hard hit, and I was strongly derailed from my track of finding some form of fitness during the week. Here we are in the New Year, and I'm hopefully moving back the Washington DC area shortly, so... #NewBeginnings.

I went for a run on New Years Day. Just a few laps around a reservoir near my house. I didn't time myself or track the distance.


I spent most of the time lamenting over the recent loss of my grandmother, and running helped clear my head, as it usually does.


My stomach has gotten soft. I decided to start following a girl named Zuzana "Zuzka" Light: a Czech fitness model who came into my Instagram feed one day. She posts these amazing 5-minute-workout videos on YouTube. I quit Equinox, so it's whatever I can do on my own now. Who wouldn't want to look like this?



I'm trying to eat healthier too. It's EXTREMELY difficult to not shove my face with carbs and fats. I have such a light frame and I don't eat much, and not I have to find some way to enjoy the lighter fare. Lunch was an egg sandwich (Melted cheese? I don't know what you're talking about); dinner was an avocado salad. I've just got to take it one day at a time.



I ate strawberries for dessert instead of baking that incredible chocolate chip cookie dough that I purchased. I don't even know who I am anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment